Thursday, June 23, 2016

Supply List for the 2016 - 2017 School Year!

Hello Parents!
I am so excited to be teaching your little ones this year! I would love to take this time to introduce myself.  My Name is Kelly McGarry.  I have been lucky enough to work with preschool aged children for the past six years.  I am currently enrolled at Hunter College, pursuing a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. 
My mission is to provide every student with a quality pre-kindergarten experience. I wish to create a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate environment, which fosters individual growth and independence.
I can’t wait to meet you all!



I am providing the supply list for the 2016-2017 school year.

Required:
At least one (1) change of clothes (including shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes).
Three (3) packs of white copy paper

Recommended:
Three (3) Packages of Baby / Handi Wipes
Three (3) Boxes of Tissues
Two (2) Bottles of Hand Sanitizer 
Picture of your family

No comments:

Post a Comment