September Theme – All About Me
This week children will be learning all about themselves, including basic body parts, eye color, hair color, and height.
Lessons and activities for the week:
Blocks: Students will work together to see how many blocks tall they are.
Art: Paint or draw a self-portrait.
Music: Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.
Science: Students will see how they grow by sequencing pictures (baby, child, adult).
Math: Students will create a live graph by standing on a picture of their eye color.
- Please return all signed documents given out at parent orientation.
- School will be closed Friday, September 25th.
- UPK has full day class this Friday, September 18th.
Home to School Connection:
- Encourage and help your child to identify their body parts, eye color, and hair color.
- Help your child to compare and contrast their eye color and hair color/ length to yours.