Monday, August 17, 2015

Supply List

Hello Parents!
I am so excited to be teaching your little ones this year! I would love to take this time to introduce myself.  My Name is Kelly McGarry.  I have been lucky enough to work with pre-school aged children for the past five years.  I am currently enrolled at Hunter College, pursuing a double Master's Degree in General and Special Education.  
My mission is to provide every student with a quality pre-kindergarten experience. I wish to create a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate environment, which fosters individual growth and independence.
I can’t wait to meet you all!


I am providing the supply list for the 2015-2016 school year.


Required:

  • At least one (1) change of clothes (including shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes).
  • Pocket folder
  • Two (2) packs of white copy paper

Recommended:
  • Pack of construction paper
  • Baby / Handi Wipes
  • Picture of your family
  • Box of tissues 
  • Glue Sticks
  • Crayons

See you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment