Thursday, September 3, 2020

Zoom Info and Supply List

 Hello Parents!

I am so excited to be teaching your little ones this year!  I have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education from Hunter College and I have been lucky enough to work with preschool aged children for the past 10 years. 
My mission is to provide every student with a quality pre-kindergarten experience.  I wish to create a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate environment, which fosters individual growth and independence.
I can’t wait to meet you all! 


Information for tomorrow's Parent Zoom Meeting

Friday, September 4th, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m.

Meeting ID: 818 1570 7330
Passward: olqm



I am providing the supply list for the 2020-20201 school year.

  • At least two (2) changes of clothes (including shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes).
  • Two (2) extra face masks.
  • Three (3) packages of baby wipes.
  • Three (3) packages of flushable wipes.
  • Three (3) boxes of tissues.
  •  Two (2) bottles of hand sanitizer.
  • Two (2) boxes of the large, 2.5 gallon size Hefty Zip lockbags – with the zipper.
  • Three (3) rolls of paper towels.
  • Two (2) bottles of disinfecting spray.
  • Two (2) containers of antibacterial wipes.
  • Two (2) bottles of hand soap.
  • Picture of your family

No comments:

Post a Comment