Monday, July 1, 2019

Supply List for the 2019 - 2020 School Year!

Hello Parents!
I am so excited to be teaching your little ones this year!  I would love to take this time to introduce myself.  My Name is Kelly McGarry.  I have been lucky enough to work with preschool aged children for the past nine years.  I am currently enrolled at Hunter College, pursuing a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.  
My mission is to provide every student with a quality pre-kindergarten experience.  I wish to create a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate environment, which fosters individual growth and independence.
I can’t wait to meet you all!



I am providing the supply list for the 2019-2020 school year.

Required:
At least one (1) change of clothes (including shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes).
Two (2) packs of white copy paper

Recommended:
Three (3) Packages of Baby / Handi Wipes
Two (2) Boxes of Tissues 
Two (2) Bottles of Hand Sanitizer
Picture of your family

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information and introduction. We look forward to meeting you in August! May we bring our supply items on the day of the student/teacher meeting or should these be handed in on the first day of school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to meeting you as well! You can bring in the supplies whenever is most convenient for you. Thanks so much, see you in a few weeks!

      Delete
  2. Hola es todos los que necesitan para asistir a la clases

    ReplyDelete