Please Fill Out The 2017 Pre-K Parent Survey:
Theme for the Unit:
Enduring understandings that the student should have by the end of the unit:
- Many things around me change.
- There are many ways objects can change.
- There are many kinds of changes in nature.
- Some things about me change and some things stay the same.
Lessons and activities for the week:
Some of the books we will read this week are:
- Little Tree by Loren Long
Recommended Home School Connection:
Reminders / Notices:
If there are any questions regarding the Pre-K for All program that can not be answered by the office or classroom teacher, please feel free to contact the
Help Line at 888-227-8175