Theme for the Unit:
Enduring understandings that the student should have by the end of the unit:
- Plants are living things; every part of a plant has an important function.
- Plants grow from seeds and need water, nutrients and light to live.
- Plants are all around us.
- There are many different types of plants.
- Plants are important for many reasons.
Lessons and activities for the week:
Some of the books we will read this week are:
- The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
Recommended Home School Connection:
Monday - Math Newsletter
Tuesday - Universal Handwriting Book pages 73 and 74
Wednesday - Universal Handwriting Book pages 75 and 76
Thursday - Universal Handwriting Book pages 77 and 78
Friday - Have a great weekend!
Reminders / Notices:
If there are any questions regarding the Pre-K for All program that can not be answered by the office or classroom teacher, please feel free to contact the
Help Line at 888-227-8175